Power Conditioner for Video under $500?

Looking for PC, or Power Strip, recommendations for use with BDP, plasma, and DVR, for under $500. Using PS Audio PerfectWave AC3 power cords. Needs a minimum of 4 outlets.

Here are a few that fit the budget;

BPT CPC
Furman - Elite 15DM i
PS Audio AV Power Center 3000

What do you think? Insight, other tweaks,... welcomed.
sakahara
I agree with the Chang. Monsters are very low end-even the expensive ones.

I would not consider Monster.

Why the Chang Lightspeed? Any direct comparisons with the PC's in my list? What about RGPC 600S (used)? For the $$ the BPT CPC looks to be the best-of-the-bunch based on older reviews. I'll probably go with the HFC-30 version. I was hoping for more definitive reasons to get a specific PC for HT/video, but as is the case the only way to know what you like is to try it for yourself.
IMO spend the money on having a couple runs of metal clad 10 gage wire with isolated ground receptacles, metal termination boxes, and dedicated 20 amp breakers. Have the electrician move the motor driven appliances and lighting breakers on the other leg of the breaker box. Putting two receptacles on each run will give you eight outlets to plug into. There's your power strip

It's so common for people to spend thousands on power conditioning without first spending $200-$400 for proper AC wiring. It can be one of the most noticeable and least expensive tweaks going.
I have the RGPC 4 and 12 and both better than the Chang. I seconded the Chang due to his budget and the number of outlets.