opinions on Nordost PC

Hi all I am new here , live in London UK.
I am a big fan of Nordost powercords and have used the Vishnu , Heimdall2 , Brahma and today a Valhalla mk1 arrived. I found the Heimdall2 great for its price but sold it on for a Brahma as I missed what the Vishnu done for my digital end. I found the Brahma tiring after listening for short periods of time. The valhalla is better than the Brahma in all aspects although I find it has a darker sound than the other cords.

My question goes out to anyone that is using or has used a Tyr2 powercord on their cdp and the sonic effects it has in comparison to the Valhalla.

My system is quite humble. Bryston bcd1 - Lehmann black cube headamp - Grado GS1000
Interconnects are Graditech Kide3. Mains conditioner Vertex aq jaya.

Thanks in advance for all contributions
128x128thaybran
So why did you sell incomplete sounding Nordost cables for over 9 years? As a dealer was profit margin that good? Was that the best there was during that time frame? Or if your hearing just got better why are you the expert now? In 'my opinion' there is no 1 cable fits all be it a power/interconnect/speaker cable.

You say you don't bash Nordost. Please re read any of your first posts when someone asks a Nordost question.
I did not sell incomplete Nordost, if you read well you could read that I sold it with Kimber.

You need to use Nordost the right way, I never said that you cannot use it.

When you compare cables you hear that each cable has it's overall sound and the way the image is being build.

The benefit of using more brands, is that you add more different properties to your set

Because the sound and image you hear is build by all the different properties of each part in your set including the acoustics.

Audio changes all the time, you need to focus on those products who give the best results at this moment.

By using Tru-Fi you can add more properties to each set. This means that the level of emotion will become higher.

When you listen to a whole Nordost cable set, you miss essential parts. People who owned a full Nordost set often came to me that they were not satisfied. So I explained them what the reason was.

When I started shootouts with Kimber and Nordost togheter many peole got exited. The only thing I did was adding other properties to make it more complete and appealing.

Well  never mind , a Tyr2 power cord should be with me soon so I guess I will do the comparison myself. Hopefully the Tyr will not be as aggressive in the highs as the Valhalla was on the cdp 
thaybran - Please post your findings. I personally have no experience with the Tyr2 power cable. A few years ago I had a Norse demo case and later a Norse2 demo case when it first came out (and the Tyr2 power cord wasn’t released yet). Also both times I was more interested in IC’s and SC’s. I did try the power cords since I had the cases but at the time again I was searching for IC’s and SC’s.
Make it yourself more easy, compare a Purist Audio powercord with a Nordost powercord.

You will also find out how much deeper the Purist can go in the lowest freq. Beside this the individual focus of instruments and voices is much sharper.

Audio is always about those products who are the best. Powercables is a totally different world than interconnects and loudspeakercables.

Different rules but they can make a huge difference in sound quality.