Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
Not a stupid question at all.  Don't know the answer.  A lot of the unque value for applications comes from being only one atom thick as I understand  it.  
The use of Graphene in tennis rackets is interesting because the Graphene is obviously used like Graphite used to be used, as structural material, stiff and strong and lightweight, like Boron, Magnesium, Carbon Fiber and Titanium. So that begs the question, how do they use Graphene in making tennis rackets since a one atom thickness, wouldn’t buy you very much? My guess is they reinforce some other material(s) with a layer Graphene, or multiple layers of Graphene, each layer one atom thick. That’s how I’d do it, anyway.

The Exact explanation is key to the use of Graphene. We are used to the "Titanium" card but all know it is not made of Titanium. The "Graphene X" technology used in the tennis racket is just a label for their core material, which has no correlation to the material called Graphene. Graphene has no structural elements which is why you cannot make a solid conductor out of it. Composite structures are weakest at their boundaries and seams, and any material one atom small is ALL seams. Tennis rackets are made of a skeleton of Syntactic foam skinned in various materials, usually fiberglass with a small amount of carbon fiber. While Graphene could fill in the voids in the foam it would be MUCH heavier than the air it disposes and would give you tennis elbow from the loss of damping. Heads last line was the "Liquid Metal" series which employed no actual Liquid Metal or Amorphous materials. It was a marketing slogan. This is why at Cerious I go out of my way to explain EXACTLY how we use it and why. If a company is vague - it is for a reason...
Someone at their Peoria headquarters ought to at least proof read their (Cerious) web pages as there is a spelling error, in the product name no less! http://www.cerioustechnologies.com/cables/lcSpeaker.html

"... inside the Grahene Speaker cables ...."

at better than $1400 for 8 feet, I demand perfection. :)