Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
I posted my review of the CT GE and the CPT against my HF CT-1 but, for some reason, it did not show up. I have contacted Audiogon....hopefully it will show..
A couple of friends of mine, last Sunday, sat down to compare 3 power cords. One of these was my High Fidelity" CT–1". The second was a CT GE,
from Cerious Technologies. The third is a CPT-300, balanced power cord, from Core Power Technologies. My power cord is fully burned in having
greater than 500 hours on it. The other 2 are newer cables having less than 50 hours on them. Obviously this will, to some degree, skew the findings
but did give us an idea of how they compare. 2 of my audio friends joined me, as mentioned, and all of us came to similar conclusions although differing slightly occasionally. The idea of the
comparison was to choose 5 tracks from different albums, all HD/SACD, and look at a number of different sound parameters. We chose 7. #1–Airy-defined
as pertaining to tremble which sounds like, delicate, open, and seemingly unrestricted in upper extension. #2–articulation–defined as clarity
and intelligibility, usually of voice reproduction. #3–attack transient–defined as the initial energy pulse of a percussive sound, such as from
a piano string, triangle, or drum head. #4–Depth–defined as the illusion of acoustical distance receding behind the loudspeaker plain,
giving the impression of listening through the loudspeakers into the original performing space. #5–detail–defined as the subtlist,
most delicate parts of the original sound, which are usually the first things lost by imperfect components. #6–impact–defined as a quality of concussive force
,as from a deep, strong base attack, which produces a brief sensation of visceral pressure. #7–involvement–defined as the degree to which a reproduction
draws the listener into the musical performance and evokes an emotional response to it. It was not always easy to stick to the agenda throughout.
We did, however, come do fairly common conclusions regarding most of these. The music used, during the shoot out, included #1–Neighborhood-Manu Katche, tract #1,
November 99... #2- Modern Cool-Patricia Barber,Constantinople.... #3–Diana Krall-Wall Flower- tract 2-Desperato. #4–Tchaikovsky Symphony No.6-Reference Recording
First movement.................. We played each track 3 times, with each of us sitting in the sweet spot to allow the best chance of evaluating
each of the chosen parameters. This was a little time-consuming, but we decided to do it this way so we would have a better chance of remembering what we were
listening to. We started each track with the CT–1, proceeding to the CPT–300, and finally to the CT GE power cord. The cost of these cords is different,
with the CT 1, retail and $2300, at the 1.5 m length, the CPT–300, at approximately $850, and the CT GE at approximately $300. All cables were constructed
very well. The workmanship on each is excellent. At each change of cables, my SET amps were turned off and allowed 15 minutes to warm backup. With regard to the first
parameter, all 3 cables performed superbly. The edge here was judged to a tie between the CT–1 and the CT GE. The CPT was certainly not far behind and would be very
acceptable to all but the most discriminating. #2–articulation, was a virtual tie between all 3 cables. All of them produced a beautiful, natural vocal realness.
The CT GE cable produced a slightly forward vocal presentation compared to the other 2. With all of them it was easy to hear the breathing and lips
of Diana Krall. They all presented a life like image. #3–attack transient–the winner here was the CPT–300 which consistently presented tight,quick, delicate sounding
tonality to cymbals,wood blocks,and tympany.The weigh of the music presented was also better than the other 2. #4- depth–all 3 cables presented an equally real presentation
of three-dimensional space. The CT GE produced a slightly less high sound stage.
This was also slightly less wide. The CT 1 and CPT–300 were sound stage champions. #5 detail–all 3 cables were equally capable of reproducing the most delicate
sounds within the soundstage. The weight of the music, however of the CPT–300 did give it a slight edge. #6–impact–the CPT–300 was the champ here. It was definitely able
to produce a more visceral impact with drums, and other percussive instruments. #7–involvement–all 3 of the cables were superb and drawn you into the music.
There was never a moment of fatigue, to my mind, as I had the ability to listen to each of these cables for many hours at a time. The CPT–300, because of
the increased weight of the music, was a slightly more enjkoyable ...... all 3 of these cables are superb cables, with the CT GE being amazing at its price point.
Obviously, these are just our opinions using my system. The other side of this is that the CT GE and CPT 300 were not fully burned then. The conclusions that we
came to were fairly unanimous across the board. All of us agreed that each cable has its own strengths and given the right system, would perform admirably.

System: Chaliss Audio–’Grail’SET monoblocks
Tidal Audio-’Contriva Diacera-SE’ speakers
Lumin A1 Network Music Player
HF CT-1 pcs x 3
HF CT-1U interconnect
HF CT-1U speaker cables

I have also had the opportunity to communicate with the 3 designers of these cables, all of whom are gentleman and professionals.
@calloway 

Thanks so very much for your efforts here. Easy to see that lots of time and care were taken and we are all in your debt. 

From my perspective glad each cable did well - and I expect that many of our owners will ALSO be owners of both the HF CT's or the CT GE. I already have heard from several owners of our products coupled to the SUPERB CT GE cords. Apparently there is a nice synergy there. The HF CT cords are also earning well-deserved praise everywhere and I look forward to being exposed further to them in the future. 

Right now - most of our customers are using E=C units with some sort of IEC "strip" and everyone seems quite happy with their results (and with their own cables plugged into their strip of choice). Some are using E=C directly plugged into their particular piece of gear where they are interested in what Balanced Power can do for them on an individual piece of gear. Either way is just fine with us of course. 

When our larger E=C 1200 and E=C 1800 units start to ship - I'm sure we will see a variety of Power Cords plugged into the back as these units have 8 Hubbell Outlets at the ready. 

Thanks again for the efforts and energy put into this test. 

Best wishes,

Mark

Hi Calloway;

Sounds like you do your testing exactly the same as my group of friends and myself. We are also going to be testing the HF cable (HF CT-1 Enhanced) against a CPT 300. I have had my CPT cables for a few months and they sound very different at 500 plus hours than they did at 50 hours. When we do our testing we will take the time to allow the HF cable a break in time of minimum 500 hours because we want to be totally accurate on our comparison.  Perhaps someone out there could tell me if 500 hours is long enough of a break in for HF power cables because I know that 500 hours is just where the CPT cords really open up and start to play the whole frequency range.

Cheers,