Very best 5 ch amp to feed a complete PSB system

Just wondering if there are any people who have been down this road. Im going to buy a complete PSB set of HT speakers, either Platinum T8 based or synchrony 0ne based ( another quandry I have, comments welcome) Im using a classe ss600 proc and want to buy the very best 5 ch amp to match the speakers. Suggestions so far are Bat and Theta. All help welcomed
willsandbills
I have the Parasound A-51; with 5 channels of 225 watts/per; and it sounds great and warm; and detailed...and its priced well.
PSB and NAD are considered a perfect match from reviewers as well as the manufacturers mating these in systems. I'd seriously look at NADs Master Series.
Thanks again, Nad would be easier for me to obtain, I will hunt for reviews. I have a Nad 370 and it was excellent.
I have a Parasound HCA 2205AT with an Onkyo Pro SC-885 pre processor and at 220rms x 5 channels with .05 distortion at 8ohm's it really fills my 18 x 23 foot room. Built like a tank at 85LBS. Very detailed, great bass & midrange with alot of authority. At around $1000.00US on the used market for what the Halo series offers- 250 x 5, XLR's, more refined, save yourself $1500-2500 and get a HCA 2205AT. You won't be unhappy!!!!!!

Regards Bacardi
You might want to try a Bryston 5 channel 9STT. It sounds very good and has a 20 year warrenty. If you loose a channel all you do is remove the amp mod that's a problem and send it back, you still have 4 amps so you can still enjoy your system while you wait for the other to return.
I used 1 when I had 2 seperate systems, 1 for 2 channel music and 1 for movies.