Raidho speaker owners, what solid state amplifier do you use?

There seems to be consensus SS amps in general are better match for Raidho speakers than tube amps. I'm using 200 watt Bob Carver tube monoblock amps with my D2 to great effect, but I'm interested in getting a SS amp (less than 8k new or used).  The Soluution, Constellation, etc are way too overpriced IMO.  Any experiences with less costly offerings?  I am looking into the new Yamaha top of the line integrated, AS3000, which is 7k retail.  It's rated 100 watt at 8 ohm and 150 at 4 ohms and is built like a tank with substantial power supply (over 50 lbs).  This is the way Yamaha used to build their top amps decades ago before they went cheap mass market. 
dracule1
Hi thanks for the response. I'm waiting on the D2.1. Suppose to come near end of June.

I'm using Golden Lion KT88 reissue with GL signal tubes in my Carver.  It has great midrange, excellent bass extension/dynamics, and smooth high frequency.  The amp doesn't run out of steam with the D2, rather the other way around.  It's the most versatile tube amp I've ever owned.

The Aavik is out of my price range, as are Burnester and probably Sim Audio.  I've looked into NAIM, but my past experience with NAIM showed me a colored sound, albeit very involving in the midrange and bass with the famous or infamous NAIM PRaT.

I have not not tried the Ansuz products, which are probably way out of my price range. Sorry, I just don't believe in spending thousands on cabling.
Flat and high damping factor (i.e., no bass accentuation). If Kiwi is around he might chime-in as the resident D2 guru.
At the recent audio paloozas attended, they were paired with either
(A)  Jeff Rowland Continuum S2 integrated amp and with Transparent cabling, or, 
(B) BEL CANTO amps.

If you have $50K, they sounded pretty awesome w top of line VAC tube amps in NYC a couple of years ago.
Jeff Rowland - How could I have forgotten that one. Duh - A lot like the Aavik. Are you just tired of tubes - the heat and maintenance? The GL reissue is a OK tube with Raidho IMO (I still have them and many others). Original Gold Lions/GEC/Marconi  are a lot better with the D2's along with Ei KT90's.  EAT KT88 Diamonds are also very good but extra pricey and were not too reliable in the Octave. SED 6550's aren't all that bad either. SED KT88's are a bit warmer and IMO too warm for Raidho D series.