Cartridge loading question

Does lowering cart loading impedance only affect the top end (rolling off) or does it also impact soundstage, dynamics, etc.?
asp307
All good advice above.  Sounds like 250 Ohm is ideal for your set up.  Enjoy.
@stevecham thanks, highs and lows both sound good at 250 ohms. I think the lower value plays to my listening room (hardwood floors, lots of hard surfaces, etc.)
@asp307 , as with most MM/MI cartridges the Zephyr is specified for loading at 47K or higher.  I'm surprised it sounds good at 250R.
^^ That does seem like a low value for a moving magnet- I would have expected it to be 10 to 100 times higher!
@dgarretson @atmasphere thanks for your feedback. I am trying different loads to see if I can hear pros and cons and I can. Currently I am listening at 1K ohm. It sounds great however there is a bit of distortion. Possibly it's the recording, I am not certain and it certainly isn't present all the time. More extension of higher frequencies than a lower load. At 1K the speakers seem to disappear.

47K ohm to my ears sounds a bit thin. All the while I have upgraded outlets, power cables and a clarity cap/juniper bypass at varying levels of break-in.