interconnect choice

I have the option of buying 15ft harmonic technology truth link silver or mit mi330 plus interconnects. this will go between my modwright ls100 and kwa100se. is any one of these a clear winner or markedly different? thanks.
jimbones

KCAG has the same wire in both balanced/XLR and unbalanced/RCA versions---all three legs of silver in both versions. Balanced/XLR and unbalanced/RCA Silver Streak, on the other hand, are different from each other. Balanced/XLR Silver Streak has two legs of silver, one (ground) of copper. Unbalanced/RCA Silver Streak has only one leg of silver, the other two of copper.

So in Balanced/XLR form, Silver Streak is different from KCAG only in having copper for ground as opposed to silver. Does the copper ground wire of the balanced/XLR Silver Streak result in it being sonically inferior to the all-silver KCAG?

jimbones-

I would not buy (knowingly) any cables/cords made in china, for openers.
There are very good to excellent cable systems made in the USA, EU and Japan.

What other gear is in your system?
I am using Modwright gear, Burson Conductor DAC and VPI/Benz Micro vinyl setup. Last night I compared a 1m Wywires vs a Harmonic Technology Truth 2 and the Wywires was so much better. Priced out a 6m pair of Wywires and gulp, $2600.  Another option (that I never heard) is a Transparent audio Balanced Music Link Super. Can anyone comment on this cable? 
The Transparent is an excellent cable and brand. Audition it prior to buying to test system synergy.
Pick your poison, if a proper DBT test is done most people 99% of the people wouldn’t know the difference. I just pick out a decent well made brand that is well shielded and enjoy the music/movie. What I find ironic is that people claim that it make a huge difference but have a very hard time measuring it to prove it. Obviously different metals have difference sound characteristics, copper/nickel/gold/silver could make very very slight differences... What I find completely laughable is the huge sums of money people will spend on cables/interconnects where they will spend little on a better room or for that matter a better stand or better equipment. ;) All depends on a lot of factors if one can hear the differences, or "perceive" to hear a difference.