Any Bluetooth wireless speakers that you like?

I'm looking to add sound to the living room in a WAF friendly manner.   Gotta be inconspicuous and no wires showing!

I'm thinking a wireless Bluetooth speaker that I can connect to from tablet or Smartphone running my favorite music apps is the way to go.

Any particular good sounding ones that you have heard?

The retro-styled Marshalls would fit in aesthetically I think.  My wife likes retro!  Maybe the portable model.

Thoughts?
128x128mapman
mapman, glad that you auditioned the UE Boom2. I'm in agreement with you re. the build quality, modern looks, size & quality of sound. 
My Walmart has the Bose Soundlink Mini & Soundlink as well - they sound very nice but they are expensive. For the Soundlink Mini which is $199, I'd rather buy the UE Boom2.
is the Liberatone much bigger in size & sound than the UE Boom2? I searched their website but could not find any dimensions. Maybe other users can tell us if it will work for a larger room....

Reubent,

I have been very pleased with the GA PWS.  In the past I have owned Bose and JBK.  The GA sounds the best out of the three.  It does not go to extreme sound levels but it is clean and clear.  Plus, it is a snap to throw in baggage for an extended trip - one of my criteria when shopping for one.

Here is latest model Libratone Zipp dimensions from Amazon site listing:

Product Dimensions 4.8 x 3.9 x 10.3 inches; 3.3 pounds

UE Boom 2:

7 inches x 2.5 inches x 2.5 inches  1.2 pounds

$299 for Libratone, $199 for Boom 2.

Mega Boom is slightly larger according to listings. Same sound only bigger?
The original style Grey Libratone Zipp is on sale on eBay for one hundred and seventy dollars. It's the same one my friend brought over this past weekend. It sounds really good and its big enough and loud enough to fill a good sized room (maybe not to party levels, but that's not my need). I'm going to do a bit more invenstigation to insure it meets my needs, but I think I'm going to jump on one.
I've read some older Libratone models are Airplay only not Bluetooth, so be aware of that.