Any Bluetooth wireless speakers that you like?

I'm looking to add sound to the living room in a WAF friendly manner.   Gotta be inconspicuous and no wires showing!

I'm thinking a wireless Bluetooth speaker that I can connect to from tablet or Smartphone running my favorite music apps is the way to go.

Any particular good sounding ones that you have heard?

The retro-styled Marshalls would fit in aesthetically I think.  My wife likes retro!  Maybe the portable model.

Thoughts?
128x128mapman

I ended up buying the Cambridge Oontz Angle 3 to have for a small portable speaker. It's not bad considering the size (really small), but it is not even close to HiFi. However, for less than thirty dollars with free shipping from Amazon, it's a great deal for a super portable.

Interestingly, my neighbor brought over his bluetooth speaker for a little get together this evening that included a lively game of music roulette. It turned out to be the Libratone. It's a nice speaker. Sounds way better and bigger than the little Oontz. I would definately consider buying one. It's portable enough since it has a small footprint and a nice carry strap. And it puts out enough sound to make it useful for small get togethers. It's the best combination of functionality, portability and sound that I've heard so far.

It turned out to be the Libratone. It's a nice speaker. Sounds way better and bigger than the little Oontz. I would definately consider buying one. It's portable enough since it has a small footprint and a nice carry strap. And it puts out enough sound to make it useful for small get togethers. It's the best combination of functionality, portability and sound that I've heard so far.
that's exactly the UE Boom2 for less money.....
UE Boom 2 appears much smaller and lighter than Libratone. Though similar on concept.  Can't possibly go as loud and clear, can it?
UE Boom 2 appears much smaller and lighter than Libratone. Though similar on concept. Can’t possibly go as loud and clear, can it?
well, i can't say how loud the Liberatone can be but the UE Boom2 can get very loud. My niece owns one & I’ve heard it in action.
It’s not that light - it’s got some weight to it when you pick it up.
I saw that both Walmart & Target have these units on display & you can test it out for yourself volume-wise.....