Emotiva XMC-1 owners....

I am considering trying the new Emotiva XMC-1 home theatre processor and wanted anyone who has one to please key in your experience with this awaiting piece. I am on a large upgrade waiting list but would like some feedback for those who have it at home. Any comparisons would be nice as I previously sold my UMC-200 processor and now use a tube integrated with an Oppo 103 for processing which is just ok. The Oppo has bad volume control, no sub control & no XLR connectivity. Thx in advance....
128x128bacardi
Why don't you just go over to the Emotiva Lounge for reviews by the initial owners.
The Oppo is a CD/DVD player . Volume CAN BE CONTROLLED with the remote. A sub is connected thru a pre amp not CD player. Learn audio basics
Wow I learned something new. The sub out on the the oppo does not actually control the sub.... Please ignore ignorance...

Yes, it is possible to run the outputs of the oppo to an amp and use the oppo as a pre. However, I'd recommend a good pre/pro with a decent DAC, like pio or onkyo or better. Run the digital out to that pre/pro and enjoy.

Ignore people on here who know "everything" because they don't.