Recs for a 2nd tonearm cart

Hi all
Currently my Steve Dobbins Garrard 301 plays on the right tonearm (Ortofon 309d) with a truly great Zyx Uni2.
The left arm (Reed 3p) has a VDH Colibri. I'm not too happy with the VDH and look for a great cart that won't play with the same characteristics as the Zyx but will give me something else. Trying to stay at around 3-4k$ new or used. All zyx uni2 owners - what is your 2nd great cart (but a different animal) ?
Thanks in advance.
icorem
I've dabbled in this crazy and expensive hobby for 50 years, and could never understand why anyone would want a 2nd tonearm.  I must have had 15 or so, but only one at a time.
What kind of music do you listen to? If you listen to classical or jazz, my first suggestion would be to add a mono cart. There are lots of great recordings that are only available in mono and playing them back with a mono cart really makes a difference.

Or if you want a stereo cartridge, something with a bit more romance could be a good complement: Miyajima, Koetsu, or SPU.

In analog I listen mostly to Jazz. I hardly own any monos.
My initial thought was the Miyajima kansui or a madake if I find a pre owned one.
@icorem I’ve seen used Kansui 6 times at least, from different sellers.
The best thing about it is that you can re-tip it in Japan at Miyajima for very reasonable price. And if you buy new from Robyn Wyatt in US you can return it if you don’t like it (trial policy). You can also buy from Mehran at Sora Sound. I was thinking about it myself buy money is tight at the moment (will stick to my MM carts). I also owned ZYX Premium 4D with SB2 on Reed 3p "12. 

BTW the engineer of Reed 3P said Miyajima is not the best match for 18g Reed 3P i have. However i’ve tried so many cartridges (mid, high and low compliance) on my Reed and all of them sounds amazing on this arm.