Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
ghosthouse:

I used to own the B.L.T. albumn when I was in high school. Great albumn, great albumn cover. Thanks for the reminder.  

N
I have all related Trower BLT stuff
Trower is touring east half of USA now. And west side of USA in 2017.  Has a new CD that he is running with and Album. Yes Album [vinyl]. You can preorder it
at Amazon
Glad y'all are liking Robin's stuff with Jack.  You might also like RT's work on Procol Harum's Broken Barricades LP.  (but you probably already know that one).  I'll have to look for his latest release.  Thanks for the heads up, radfrad.

Any Rory Gallagher fans out there? I just ran through "Top Priority " and "Calling Card. I love his raw unpolished sound. He was amazing. I found a YouTube cut with Jack Bruce and Rory Gallagher performing "politician" live. 

https://youtu.be/DXk--eL5kQ

N
I thought I may be alone  when it came to Trower
,most never heard of him. Maybe I'm just old
Trower Tours USA every other year for 10 years at least.
His sound is spot on with all his old music today.  His band sounds slightly different do to different. Bass & Singers. But always great show
Great Thread nutty
Im gonna go listen to him now.  Just at low volume so family can sleep. He even sounds good at low volume. At least to me anyway