Topnotch BluRay Concert.....

I recently bought Adele on Blue Ray live at the Royal Albert Hall. Simply spectacular 5.1 sound. Anyone experience good 5.1/2.1 concerts feel free to explain in detail and even direct where to buy.....thx in advance:)

Regards Bacardi
128x128bacardi
Great thread!

I have many of the DVD's mentioned, but have added more from this thread to my to-buy short list.

But, I don't think that "The Doors: Live at the Bowl'68" was mentioned. Given 1968's limited video technology and a need for such recordings (who would see it & how would it be seen?), it is a sonic and video marvel and a great time capsule.

The making of the DVD sections are must see’s. However, I didn't watch them until I viewed the concert. I would recommend that others do likewise. Not knowing some of the background of the making of the DVD makes the DVD and its performances all the more remarkable....
Porcupine tree or Steve Wilson "Get All You Deserve" The solo project is much like King Crimson progressive rock that can be funky and jazzy....great stuff. Check it out on utube. Infact with u tube you can get an idea of whether or not you like the artist before buying the bray.

I like shopping on am zon

I agree with others about the D Matthews live at radio city and the Eagles farewell. Both are reference.
Forgot to mention Pat Metheny The Way Up on br...my favorite album by him and performed in it's entirety. Very well done. Again...amazon.