Similar sound characteractics to MIT cables?

hi, does anyone know of other brands interconnects and speakers cables that have a house sound that's similar to MIT cables? but without those MIT network box? MIT cables sound relax, a tad laid back, yet clear and no veil/curtain between performance and listener, dynamic are natural without harshness.

Thanks for any replies.

phil

philipwu
I had an Audioquest loom: Wel and Sky. Eventually I realized that that they sounded hard, etched, and cold. Gradually I replaced them all with MIT. No regrets.
The Sky was one of the weakest cables Audioquest had in the silver range. The balance of the cable was not right.

The current cables are a lot better ballanced. The new techniques who uses more airtubes make them a lot better.

You cannot compare MIT with Transparent because they have a totally different kind of individual focus of instruments and voices.

The only thing they have in common is that they both only use copper and they are rather forgiving in the mid and high frequencies.

Audioquest is not harsh or clean. People forget that the overal sound is based on all the properties of all the parts in your set and the acoustics.

I work by Tru-Fi, and all my clients have a very involving and emotional sound. I use Audioquest the most, I am dealer of Kimber, Purist Audio and Audioquest. Audioquest is the brand I use most.

You need to be aware of the image and sound properties of each part of your set to understand why the sound and image is what you hear.

Most people don’t even know this, this makes audio a big guess in what you do. The emotion is in the music. You need to understand what the properties are when you listen to live music. Beside this you need to understand how the emotion of people work when you listen to music.

The biggest limitation of audio is when you miss essential parts which are needed to create the emotion of music. That is why I work by Tru-Fi.

When you build a system by Tru-Fi you always can outperform sets of others based on emotion and intensity. Because these sets are often incomplete and that is why the emotional feeling and intensity during listening is a lot less.

All people choose for an involving and emotional sound. I never met people who prefer a clinical set.

There are different parts who influence the emotion of people. You need to use these parts in your set to get the best result.

When you build a system what owns all the parts which are deeded for a maximum emotional experience you get an addictive sound.

This makes music like a full meltdown. And the addiction to listen for hours on and on.

Post removed 
It depends when people make remarks what doesn’t make sense.

Audio is all about properties. You need to understand them to use it the right way. This also counts for MIT.

The best cables also depends on how you use them. Because cable brands own a different sound, but also a different sound stage.

You cannot use MIT in each system. Listen to real acoustic music. You will find out that instruments and voices are a lot smaller and direct in real.

In the past and even these days many systems at shows with MIT are not able to give the right proportions. This has nothing to do with taste, but with facts.

That is why people should listen to real music. I can garantee you that this will influence your perspective about music and audio a lot.