What is best turntable for listening to Rock from the sixties like Led Zeppelin?

The sound quality isn’t great, so rather than something super revealing, something that is very musical, and can also convey the magic. Sort of the Decca cartridge equivalent of turntables. I am guessing less Caliburn and Techdas, more Linn, Roksan, Denon, EMT 927, Rega, even.
tokyojohn
Agree 100 per cent John. Transducers differ in character more than other components imo, and the Decca/London most especially. So alive, so dynamic! Makes other cartridges sound so reserved, so polite. Ironic, the Decca being so iconically British and all.

Music style specific gear seems strange to me, but I'll bite. I have plenty of LPs from the 60s because I was there (old person alert), and I suggest listening to any of it with the best turntable you can afford. I also suggest the first Jeff Beck album ("Truth") as I think it's more interesting and I actually do still listen to that one. An early (for me anyway) band I was in opened for Zep once on part 2 of their first US tour (May 1969)…early live Zep were crazy dynamic (!) and actually really nice guys. They used our bass rig (2 Sunn 2000S amps, and one 200S…large and loud). You kids have no idea…*snort*…*cough*...
Wolf, I saw the Jeff Beck Group on their first U.S. tour, and they were great. Ron Wood playing bass (a Telecaster!), Mickey Waller drumming, Rod Stewart singing. Jeff was really fantastic.

Funkfirm, Rega, Technics SP10, Gararrd 301/401 Turntables all do terrific with Rock. They have to be in good condition and matched with the right tonearm and cart. You can also look at the reference Lenco by Jean Nantais. 

Get a nice Rega tonearm to go with any of these. Cartridge choices are many, based on your phono stage. 
This is one of the biggest myths in audio- that certain types of equipment might favor a certain kind of music. The fact is the equipment does not care and does not exercise any taste at all.

A good turntable will treat all kinds of music the same.