Best 5.1 McIntosh separates

I'm considering building a 5.1 separates (Pre, amp, processor, etc. setup). Currently I've Nakamichi RX-505 Tape Deck, Tyler Acoustics Linbrook System II speakers, & Sony BX-57 (S570) BD player.

Apart from CDs & cassettes, I do not have any other type of music formats. I usually watch movie (65%) & listen to audios (35%).

I would love to build my system around Tube Amps (preferably McIntosh) but also like to support HDMI 1.4 (3D HDMI) & digital media server type of setup for audio/video streaming.

However, I'm not conversant with various McIntosh model numbers & their features. Can anyone suggest what would be
the best separate setup around $2000?

Thank you!
hitsofmisses
Yep, Kal . . . I've had this exact combo offered to me several times for less, and this was 4-5 years ago.

These systems were very nice, but they were traded in by the ton when Dolby Digital and DTS came along. You'll of course find premium dealers like Audio Classics, and they'll charge more. But this is a very reasonable price for a private-party or a prudent local dealer sale . . . especially given that they're delicate and heavy to ship, and may not have original cartons.
If you want something reliable, I might suggest going with a standard receiver with analog outs to an Emitova amp or a used McIntosh multi-channel amp if you can find one for cheap enough.