Neutral electronics are a farce...

Unless you're a rich recording engineer who record and listen to your own stuff on high end equipment, I doubt anyone can claim their stuff is neutral.  I get the feeling, if I were this guy, I'd be disappointed in the result. May be I'm wrong.
dracule1
The speed of acoustic waves in air is the most important aspect of sound reproduction to get right.
Are you suggesting that a circuit can change the speed of sound through air? Or are you meaning something else?
Houston we have a problem. Most recordings, including many of the ones audiophiles cherish, actually invert polarity. Who cares if the velocity of air in the recording venture is maintained by the time the recording is played in the listening room. Who cares if the velocity of air is maintained if the trumpet sounds like the musician is sucking instead of blowing? Hel-ooooo! Even many or most of the recordings audiophiles REALLY cherish are out of polarity. You know the ones I’m talking about, Mercury Living Presence, Deutsche Gramophone, Proprius, Columbia Kind of Blue, Opus 3 Depth of Image, in that vein.
That's just a flip of a switch with our MP-1 or MP-3. Actually the number of inverted recordings is more like 50%.
I have a polarity switch on my DAC…it is generally (or always) ignored, and great sounding recordings are great sounding…period. I do bristle when gasbags tell me something sounds wrong when I think it sounds right, and there is nothing quite as pretentious as pretention…recording venture indeed. "Velocity of air" is a generally meaningless term as far as audio is concerned (sound waves pass THROUGH the air, makes waves in it, and thus exist) although there is seemingly no shortage of gas velocity generated by obfuscation and condescension. The sound of gas escaping the bag…blaaaat….