Second audio system in your house?

Hi, just curious how many of you have a second audio system in your house, and, actually use it? I've recently bought some new components and had planned on selling my old amp, but I'm still attached to it, and with a small investment, say $1000, I could get some bookshelf speakers and a CD player. On the fence about the whole idea. There's a whole lot of other things to do with $1000 mind you, so I'm not sure if it's the most sensible thing to get into. I won't even ask the wife what her opinion is, as I already know it.
wetfeet48
Good one Mapman.  I have my idea of the super system without losing my mind--read that as a low to middle cost car cost wise.  The other is our home theater system in the family room with AV receiver and all small Paradigm speakers and an Oppo blu-ray player.  Good enough for movies and I let my wife control its use most of the time.  My good system is in the basement and I have a dedicated room which was my wife's idea.   The only problem with that system is going to bed or just leaving that room after a reasonable time.  I have to put a limit on it.
I went the other route and from the start never really intended to have more than one system - and it would be a single-sourced system at that. Never really had the extra home space or the extra cash for another rig and didn't feel I could afford a two-front war with my sources. All of that made me feel like I was taking away from my ability to get just one system to sound great. And I knew it would have to do well at that, if I had just the one rig...handle every genre/disc/track equally well, not dictate at all to me what kind of music I might prefer to listen to, do well at all volumes, and all that. So it took me longer to build (roughly 26 yrs) and more money than I planned, but is finally coming into shape as satisfying all those requirements for me, so I feel more than vindicated with this result...even if I didn't always know exactly how I'd get there, I did manage to stay that course as it turned out. It wasn't easy in my case, but it was worth it.

But, overall, if I were ever to think in terms of having a second system, it would be in my car, not my home, but I'm just not in my car often enough to consider it worthwhile these days, really.
3 for me also. Main system by far the best of them, but bedroom system is only one I use every day. 3rd system is fun for near field listening. I use it least often, but quite extensively for a few days when I do use it. 

I have three also and they are pretty decent.

In my upstairs office I have a MAC MA6500 fed by a Sony Xa5400es

and  a Rega P25 driving Revel M22s.

In my main floor living room I have a Rotel RCd1072 and Sonos Zone player feeding a Rotel RX1052 receiver driving B&W 685s.

In the basement I have a Marantz Sa8005 feeding a Simaudio I5 feeding Paradigm Studio 100v2s.

I am a pretty happy camper with a very cool wife.