Second audio system in your house?

Hi, just curious how many of you have a second audio system in your house, and, actually use it? I've recently bought some new components and had planned on selling my old amp, but I'm still attached to it, and with a small investment, say $1000, I could get some bookshelf speakers and a CD player. On the fence about the whole idea. There's a whole lot of other things to do with $1000 mind you, so I'm not sure if it's the most sensible thing to get into. I won't even ask the wife what her opinion is, as I already know it.
wetfeet48
My main system is no holds barred for the ultimate serious listening sessions at least for me.  I use that as a reference but my second system costs much less and has some limitations. But still sounds spot on for serious listening at least up to modest listening volumes

My third system will try to match my reference system similarly but do it with a totally different approach i.e. Small tube amp.  

Lots of of flavors of very good sound.  It's fun to sample as many as possible and hear and appreciate the unique strengths and differences. 
I guess I am in the minority here. I basically have one audiophile system.
I do have another system in the basement, but basically older classic gear. Think Pioneer, Akai, JBL, etc.
I haven’t been down there listening to it in years (maybe over a decade now?).
Look we often choose to settle for one mate but why be limited to just one system?   Good sound need not cost a lot these days.   And one system does not care if you also love others. 
Yes. 4 rigs.
Main - turntable/ tube amps
Second - digital /tube amps
PC - T-amp
TV - solid state amps