Similar sound characteractics to MIT cables?

hi, does anyone know of other brands interconnects and speakers cables that have a house sound that's similar to MIT cables? but without those MIT network box? MIT cables sound relax, a tad laid back, yet clear and no veil/curtain between performance and listener, dynamic are natural without harshness.

Thanks for any replies.

phil

philipwu
Philip you are seriously up the line with your cables.  I have owned and still own many MIT's including the old reference series.  They were my first high end cable, before networks even, but over the years got lost in the MIT innovation blast.  Just could not keep up.  Having said that I have never had success with a full loom from one manufacturer, including MIT, Kimber, Tara, PAD, and Kubala Sosna.  MIT's do exactly what you mentioned, layering the soundstage and are scary holographic.  Perhaps you try something to break up the loom, I have found too much of one characteristic can be too much in a loom. But once MIT gets in your blood it will always be there!

Pops, i'm trying to get some demo cable from Silent source, Lowrider had recommended it which sound similar to MIT. Hopefully, this cable without the added filters would let me hear more clearly of those small vague signals(& background instruments) in the recording, i'm prepare to trade some bit of the wide soundstage for this clarity.
I will be interested to hear your impression Philip.  I have always preferred MIT IC's over their speaker cables.  My favorite spot is from source to preamp - currently using 350 SG EVO from my Allnic phono preamp and it just seems to set the tone for everything downstream.

Philip-

yes, you owe it to yourself to demo the Silent Source cabling. It is excellent to outstanding, especially, with solid-state gear.
I had a wonderful demo on Pass Labs gear and TAD speakers.
Esoteric SACD player.
Post removed