Did you hear Adele at the Grammy's?

It was the most godawful atonal thing.  I suspect that she always benefits from pitch correction, but this time it must have failed, and she and was unmasked. She and the media tried to make up some excuses, but that was no microphone problem; a mic only amplifies what is coming out of your mouth.  No effect on pitch whatsoever.
128x128lloydc
she is awful. a belter with no more real vocal talent than any decent choir member in any random church. to think that people on audiogon can be so obsessed with sound and still think this yeller is any good blows me away. and her 'hit song' is just a joke. any second rate jazz singer could do a better job. 
Maria Callas was not always on pitch...Jessy Normand was sharp on many occassions....Adele was out of tune at the grammy's....it happens for whatever reason.....Rollins is flat most of the time....(live Village Vanguard, Bluenote)....So What?
I don't know who was running the sound board but whoever it was should go back to school. Not only Adele as I had to use all 8 Of my speakers to understand the vocals on my  HT setup. Then I had to kick up the center channel. Doesn't say much about the music world when this happens.
The people runThening  The people running the soundboard the sound boards are the same people running her voice through a computer to try to make it sound good. You were hearing the correct garbage