Is New Vinyl Exempt from Loudness Wars?

I'm seeing new vinyl sold in many unexpected places these days.  

For those who have bought a lot of new vinyl,  I'm wondering if these tend to be mastered differently from similar newer CD  remasters that often show effects of the "Loudness Wars"?

Is it a mixed bag perhaps?   Much like CDs?

I wonder because if I knew there was a different mastering done for new vinyl I might consider buying some if I knew. 

But new vinyl is expensive and I would not want to get essentially the same end result in regards to sound quality as I would get with CD for much less.

Just wondering.
128x128mapman
lots of new vinyl has been dynamically massaged and sound worse for it.
eg, the various led zepp re-issues
the new beatles 1+ vinyl
@Audiotomb re: Back to Black

I bought the UK version after the US one was difficult to listen to
the UK is better, but it’s not what it should be and this is a major artist’s legacy

I guess it is what it is - what was the engineer & Amy shooting for in the music ?
After adjusting VTA on the American version of Back to Back, I got it listenable but not the same enjoyment level in my room as the others I mention below. The cartridge/stylus type you are using will play a big part here. I think the engineer was shooting for an upfront, almost brash presentation of Amy in a bar with me sitting a couple tables in. :^) If this is true he accomplished this in my room. Throw Audiophilia out the door here. Listen with friends after a few drinks.

In a comparison of ladies, the LP packages Diana Krall Wall Flower, and Sarah McLachlan Shine On Lps are a much better package overall.
More care was taken and each album is covered over two lps. Alot of getting up ! You gotta really like doing this vinyl stuff to keep doing this.
The music not rated highest by DR standards, borderline, better than Back to Black. These albums are more musical, listenable, enjoyable for me.
According to HD tracks the best files are 44.1 but 24 bit.

The Lady Gaga Tony Bennett LP was a real roller coaster. I mean the vinyl not the music - the music was ok but the thin vinyl’s condition left me teed off so I returned it. This is where the heavier vinyl has an advantage. The store manager asked "what’s wrong doesn’t it play ?" I told him it played fine but not happy with the condition of the vinyl and left it at that. The guy did not need to be subjected to Vinyl-phile nervosa.

Something I found interesting. In the process of ripping a few more cd’s from my impressionable years - I noticed this one.

Mike and the Mechanics (1985-US cd)

In big letters on back of CD.

"The Music contained on this Compact Disc was originally recorded on analog equipment. We have attempted to preserve, as closely as possible, the sound of the original recording. Because of its high resolution, however, The Compact Disc can reveal limitations of the source tape."

8^0

1985 CD - 13 Overall DR value - The CD Sounds excellent.

I looked and have a Mike and the Mechanics 1985 - Canadian LP Pressing.
I will do a compare for fun one day.

Cheers
I do agree that digital is better these days but I am not ready to give up my vinyl just yet.  To my ears vinyl just sounds so right.  With all of its "limitations".  I can listen to it at normal listening levels and not feel like I have to turn it up to hear it all, not to mention that certain instruments digitally do not sound right to my ears.