Dick's / Dave's picks

Anyone else into this series of Grateful Dead recordings?
If so, please list your fave (s) or collection.
jafant
Jafant, not in the series but don't forget 'Wake Up To Find Out' (3-29-90) with Branford Marsalis sitting in...the boys are on fire (as they were most of Spring '90). Most of my friends and I break up the Dead periods by who was on keys. Pig was short lived, Keith was solid but you also had to deal with Donna's vocals which in my opinion were not necessary. With Brent, his harmonizing growl and how he augmented the classics during the Dead's time of need was really remarkable. My only issue with Brent was his original songs. Some don't like the effects he used (or Jerry's mutron) but I could dig it. I've considered collecting the vinyl 'picks' but I am not a huge fan of the late '60's Dead...
Have you listened to The Stanley Theater show from Pittsburgh? Year? 70's?That's a pretty smokin show !! 
Also , check out the show from late 80's from Pittsburgh Mellon arena where they played a second set with the Neville Brothers. I spoke to Jerry the night before on the phone . I called his hotel room. He was very nice ! Told me that they had a surprise in store the following night. Did they ever!!
sold ,falafel for the faithful at Alpine Valley, drove out west for Eugene , Cali shows, saw them at Canada's Wonderland amusement park, Jerry on Broadway . Too many great memories!!:-) about 50 Dead shows and 25 Jerry Band shows. Funny,
 I have not really listened to their music in 25 years . No desire really. I mean once in a while when on a road trip , I'll cue up studio Shakedown Street.  So many awesome memories!!!!!!!! Zero desire to see the farewell stuff though. Todd
I think you'll get more useful information in a music forum like the SH Forums, or at a GD-related site like deadnetcentral.com.  Many posters at places like those have extensive listening experiences.