My New Review of the Spatial Hologram M4 Open Baffle Speaker

I've been very impressed with the Spatial Hologram M4 speaker and have posted a detailed review on my audio blog. 

Enjoy and please feel free to leave comments and questions either here or on the blog.

https://stevefolberg.wordpress.com/2016/02/16/world-premiere-review-the-spatial-hologram-m4/
rebbi
I love that the Spatials use two 12" bass drivers, are open baffle, use a concentric mounted compression driver, and are comparably efficient as a result. Seems like a nicely thought out design compatible with most amps and worth hearing.

I recall the DIYers at an audio show a few years back demoed much smaller home made open baffle speakers made from a couple hundred dollars worth of parts that was one of the most uniquely engaging sounds at the show. They sat just above floor level for bass reinforcement and with open baffle angled slightly up for high frequencies. Very unconventional yet practical and delivered the goods! The big name high priced dealers there must have hated that room.

It re-confirmed to me what I always thought that with just a bit of out-of the-box thinking, things need not be massive and uber expensive to sound great.
Map,
Yes, Clayton is a very smart fellow. I've never met him but he impresses me as a guy with a vision who's very methodical about how he brings the vision to reality.
I wish you lived closer... we could have a field day with the M4's - trust me, you'd love them!  :-)
I have the M1 they sound like Maggie's on steroids. I drive them with a 8watt 300B amplifier. Best speakers I've owned and I have had many well known planer, box and ribbon designs over the past 30 years. Just love their huge soundstage and room filling sound.