Amps which are Great, but either Unknown or Underpriced

Hello everyone,

When I think of Power Amps (or integrated amps) that play / sound way beyond their price-point and can be non-household names, I think of companies like:

1. Belles (Power Modules)
  2. McCormack
  3. Coda

Can you guys please suggest other Power Amps / Companies that are also somewhat unknown or of great value?

Your suggestions would really help me and others.  Thanks!

Matt

mminor
I'm loving my Classe CA2100... can be bought for $2000 used...  I've owned Adcom, Krell Showcase, McCormack DNA1, Parasound A21, and to me this thing beats them all....
Prima Luna Dialogue Premium HP and non-HP Amplifiers  and Integrated Amplifiers (My first experience with Prima Luna products was the Dialogue Premium HP Integrated Amplifier) are awesome.  I recently upgraded from an Audio Research Reference 75 power amp to Prima Luna Dialogue Premium HP Mono-block amplifiers connected to an Audio Research 5SE preamp. The trio are magical and have helped me fall in love with recorded music again.  They are powerful, dynamic, detailed and transparent with the ability to recreate a three dimensional soundstage.  They are versatile with the ability to change tubes or listening mode (ultra-linear or triode) to your liking.  I am currently running the Gold Aero KT-88's tubes which are detailed and sweet but have the Tung Sol KT 150's ready to make there appearance on stage.  The word on the street is these tubes are amazing.  More to follow on this configuration.  The Prima Luna Amps truly are media rated class A products and if you love music you will love what these amps can do for your system.
Jolida has my vote. I just picked up Jolida's newer integrated amp, the Fusion 3502A (the new aluminum edition), and couldn't be happier. The amp has a real sense of depth to it and vocals sound pretty damn good. I guess I'm becoming a true Jolida fan boy.

I started with the FX-10 with an Arcam Dac for the office, picked up the Jolida 3000B preamp with Consonance monoblocks for home, then later added the Fusion Dac. 

I wanted to simplify my home setup and decided to try the 3502A. It's a sleeper for sure, and is worth every penny. 
Sun audio of japan, and usher audio of taiwan are truly magnificent. PrimaLuna audio (Holland), Doge audio (china) and N.E.W (America) aswell. I find the n.e.w amps have such exceptional sound quality I sold my expensive ones and bought a couple used N.E.W amps to drive my Audio Artistry Grand Beethovens.

They had vacuum tube preamps. The preamp are decent like other good preamps, but the power amps which they had the models, N.E.W a20, a33, and a66 some battery powered. A stands for class A amplifier, they were 20 watts, 30 watts, and 60 watts, they were ofcourse switchable to mono for more power. I compare these amps to cary audio.

I believe these amps have the highest quaity sound for a ridiculously low price.

Take it from an old guy who's been into hifi for his whole life, ghese amps are truly impressive.