What is the best OTL out there?

Hello. I've always been curious about OTL amplifiers, but never tried one except for the very unusual (and wonderful) Berning Siegfried, which was both SET and OTL. I wonder if there is an agreement as to which OTL currently in production can be considered to be the best. Ciao.
ggavetti
Thanks for the info Ralph, BTW, your amps look amazing! I see we have a dealer here in NJ. I will have to make  the trek for an audition. Thanks again!

Mike
I have a Quad ESL 57 & Quad II & Quad 22,but the ESL are ineffecient speaker at 86db,A lot of fullrange speaker will be far better.
I run a set of Atma-Sphere M-60s with my 57s. I ran them alone for a while then added a set of Zero autoformers in between them. Use the 2x or 3x settings. Nice improvment.

There's some out there who designed and build their own  OTL that uses better tubes like KT88/120/150,,300b,,VV52b,,even 211 / VT 4C can  be used and  they are more efficient than the ones  on the market today.
I have had the ZOTL 40 for about 3 days and it is killer. I heard it at the Newport show and went ahead and pulled the trigger finally. This is David Bernings most recent design but is built by a small company called Linear Tube Audio. Mark Schneider has assembled a fine team of engineers and is capable of producing these a bit faster than David by himself has been able to in the past. Another plus is the very reasonable price for this new line.

i am enjoying the best my room has ever sounded and it's much better than what I heard at Newport not that it sounded bad. My Janszen zA2.1's have never sounded so good and more than enough power. If you are familiar with David Bernings amps, I also own his ZH230 which was the best sounding amp ive ever heard until I got this ZOTL 40.