2016: a new year for music....

With all of the music icons leaving us lately, we need some new music for a new year. Here's one I'm enjoying....Aoife O'Donovan "In The Magic Hour". Any others?
128x128slaw
For the Metal fans-
Megadeth "Dystopia" was released a few weeks ago. Any other veterans
of the hard rock/metal genre going to drop this year?
Since these are out for the first time on vinyl and released late last year....
4 Non Blondes "Bigger, Better, Faster More!"
Joan Osborne "Relish"
Just received my Lucinda!
Lucinda has her mojo back. I used to see her play around town (L.A.), in the long break between her Rough Trade album and getting signed to WB and recording her breakthrough album, Car Wheels On A Gravel Road. She was working days at a local record store, Moby Disc on Ventura Blvd. in Sherman Oaks. She would just stand behind the cash register in between customers, staring off into space. Writing songs in her head, perhaps. Every so often she would play at a little bar or, one time I saw her, pizza parlor! My girlfriend and I and three other people were her audience that night. All that changed after Car Wheels came out. The Rough Trade album is still my favorite of hers, and the last to feature her original band, including bandleader, guitarist, harmony singer, and producer, Gurf Morlix.
I noticed this new lp was dedicated to her father, Miller Williams. I wasn't aware of his passing. While I haven't listened to it all the way through, it does seem more introspective so far.