top 25 speakers of all time, no ribbons?

I was looking at the list made by audiophile review, the top 25 best speakers of all time, but there are no ribbons speakers, so i wonder, is that Real? None ribbon speaker qualifies as some of the best? Not even raidho? Why would this be? 
128x128alfau7
How many reviewers have ribbon speakers in there reference system?

None that I know.

Who makes up these lists?  Reviewers. 

Question answered!
Terry London of home theather review has the Lawrence cello as refrence, they use aurum cantus ribbons.
my opinion? Is not worthy as i never heard any ribbons, actually i am trying to identify if they are better than my better reference wich are the paradigm sig 2 v3. The sig 8 v3 are the seventh on the list btw.
Ribbons will continue to be the 'bastard child' in the world of 'audiophilia' until they've 'been around enough' and been technically 'tweeked' enough to gain grudging acceptance that they outperform cones 'n domes. MHO.
Planars and 'stats, esp. the latter, have achieved that status to some extent.  Until M/L figured out how to curve a 'stat to reduce 'beaming', we had to bolt down the chair to the 'sweet spot' to enjoy them.

Whatever....I don't pay much attention to reviewers.  Nobody sends me speakers to listen to.  And I suspect that if I didn't like them much and committed that to print across from their advert, that wouldn't go on for much longer, either.

Again....MHO.  That and a buck will get me a crosstown bus ride.