ENTIRE SYSTEM NEEDED TO SELL

My husband, Fred Parsons, was a long time member or Audiogon. He recently passed away and I would like to sell his entire system. Can someone tell me the best way to do this.  I want to sell the entire lot, rather than in pieces.  He was a perfectionist and everything is well maintained and in great shape.  Thanks for any help.
michelle57
Hi

Sorry for your loss. IMO you might have to sell the system in pieces. It can be difficult to sell an entire system in one shot. Since you are a novice here on Audiogon and selling here can really test your patience and sanity I would say try to get in contact with a professional reseller here. Work out a deal for commissions etc. They can handle the listing, shipping, dealing with the lowballers etc so you can focus on other things.

I have no affiliation with this seller but they did parts of the estate sale for Harry Pearson.

scot_themusic https://www.audiogon.com/users/scot_themusic/feedbacks

Best of luck.
Please consider not selling your husband's equipment and try to enjoy it the way he did. This way, you can continue to enjoy his presence.

Sorry for your loss. 

My advice - and the same that I will give to my wife when I'm gone - is to sell it here and not through a dealer. Unless that dealer knew your husband well. Or to find a friend who will sell it for you. 

Paypal is very safe as long as you follow their rules to ensure you get the guarantee. 
I'm so sorry for your loss, I am happy to help if you're anywhere near New York City. You certainly have a lot of good input from fellow posters here on audio gon. Andrew