Phono Stage with Two Line-outs

I recently purchased a Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE, which is a very nice preamp. I did, however, neglect to notice that it does not have a line-out for recording. I am currently running my turntable through a full-function preamp w/phono, and hooking one tape-out to the W4S and the other to a Tascam CD recorder.

Are there any phono stages in the ~$1000 or less ballpark, new or used, that have two simultaneously active outputs? Are there any other remedies to my situation that I am overlooking?   
minkwelder
The quasi-balanced and unbalanced outputs of the M1 VINL are concurrently active.  They sound exactly the same and the output levels are identical, too.  I suppose if one were archiving their vinyl and listening at the same time this would be a handy feature, as is the ability to connect two turntables--as long as one is using a MM and the other a MC cartridge. 
*UPDATE*

Success! I pulled the trigger on a used Heed Quasar and hooked it up this morning. It works great with my W4S, as well as the Tascam, and sounds VERY nice; better than the phono stage in my Van Alstine Transcendence Seven I was using.

Thanks, Al, for your in-depth analysis of the Quasar's potential compatibility. It was what I needed to make the decision, and a good decision it was.

Thanks all!
Great!  Glad it worked out, and thanks for letting us know.

Best regards,
-- Al