Similar sound characteractics to MIT cables?

hi, does anyone know of other brands interconnects and speakers cables that have a house sound that's similar to MIT cables? but without those MIT network box? MIT cables sound relax, a tad laid back, yet clear and no veil/curtain between performance and listener, dynamic are natural without harshness.

Thanks for any replies.

phil

philipwu
I've heard that Transparent was started by former MIT employees. Cheers,
Spencer
yes, it is believed that Bruce Bisson left Transparent back on the 1980's to start M.I.T. cable systems. He appears to be an interesting person and designer. I wish I knew more about his role w/ Transparent and subsequent departure?
I was a distributor for MIT in the 80's.
Bruce Brisson started MIT with Karen & Jack Sumner of Transparent. Brisson was the designer, Sumner provided the finance & marketing. Brisson was the designer behind the time and phase alignment designs - the first of his design ideas were started when he developed the varilay structures used in Monster Cable interconnects in the early 80's.
After a few years they split. The MIT patents were co-owned and so they each left with access to the early MIT designs.
Brisson continued to develop the the designs on to where they are today. Transparent took the original patents and developed their own products using another designer. Transparent's current products bear no relation to MIT today. 

Hi, anyone has anymore brand of cables to suggest? I guess it must be very difficult and requires deep technical knowledge on signal transmission (through various alloys)so to get the induction, capacitance, resistance correct, with years of research. So far, i haven't seen any cable manufacturer spend so much time and money on R&D on cables except MIT .
Post removed