Accuphase Integrated Amp - E600 or E470

I am building a second system around Harbeth or ATC speaker and decided on Accuphase for integrated amp. Between the Accuphase E600 (class A 30 watts) and E470 (class A/B 180 watts) integrated amps I am hoping someone here has compared. I heard the E470 driving ATC speakers and liked it but have no chance to audition an E600. If the E600 sonics is only mildly superior to the E470 I would rather get the latter to avoid class A heat plus it is significantly less $$. I am in Jakarta Indonesia where it is always hot and I prefer not have a heater in the small 1BR apartment I live. But if the sonics gap is huge enough I am prepared to step up. Music I listen is varied - pop, jazz, light rock, R&B and occasionally classical orchestra.
noelpastor
Interesting question noelpastor.  I am wondering the same thing.  The E600 will definitely sound sweeter due to the Class A configuration.  I have been toying with the idea of looking in to an E470 due to the increased output over my Luxman L-590AX (which is a direct competitor of the E600).  From what I have been told by others who have owned both the E600 and E470, there is a slight difference in sound quality in favor of the E600 with the major difference being more power and less heat with the E470.

There is no getting away from heat generation with Class A amps and while Accuphase and Luxman generate less heat than some other Class A amps, the heat is still there.  In a one bedroom apartment in Jakarta, that could provide for some "toasty" listening if the ambient temperatures are already hot. 
Thanks that helps. If the difference in sound quality between the two is indeed slight I will likely pick the E470 due to its less heat and price. I have heard good things of the L590AX if I am not mistaken this is Class A so you may be making more of a sideways move with the E470. In a week or two I may be able to directly compare the E600 and E470 using ATC SCM19 speakers at the dealer this would be interesting.
You are correct, the Luxman is a Class A amp with 30 Watt output. I will soon see if its a sideways move.  I just ordered an E-470 to see if they make an appreciable difference with my B&W 803 speakers.