Similar sound characteractics to MIT cables?

hi, does anyone know of other brands interconnects and speakers cables that have a house sound that's similar to MIT cables? but without those MIT network box? MIT cables sound relax, a tad laid back, yet clear and no veil/curtain between performance and listener, dynamic are natural without harshness.

Thanks for any replies.

phil

philipwu
Your description of MIT is spot on based on the ones I’ve used. I tend to think of MIT as a kind of band aid but good for bass and taking the edge off things if needed.

They have a unique sound and sound nothing like any others I’ve tried including harmonic Tech, DNM, Audioquest, even old Monster or stock ICs.

I’d attribute that to unique design using the network box circuitry. Don’t know of any others that sound like them. If you like MIT then buy MIT I would say. The boxes are the secret sauce.
Post removed 
Phil.... MIT's have boxes on them...the only other speaker cable that sounds LIKE those are Transparent Audio cables (they use boxes too). If you get away from cables with networks on them you may find some renewed dynamics in the system. But the cable will have to be pretty uncolored to compete with the MIT's on the sweeter side. Check out Kimber Kable or Audioquest for a neutral cable with no boxes on them.

Matt M