Premium distilled water for ultrasonic record cleaner

I have a kLaudio lp200 ultrsonic record cleaner

I recall a few comments on reading threads about some special high grade distilled water

i can't seem to find anything via an audiogon search
klaudio says plain distilled is what they use

woukd anyone like to chime in with recommended top grade distilled waters
what properties make these special water brands stand out and the advantage to the sound of the records

a link or two would help

on a side note Klaudio is having a sale on their silencer and I went ahead and bought one
anybody using this silencer?

thanks
128x128audiotomb
The Nerl came the same day as the silencer.
The great thing about the ultrasonics is absolutely little user effort needed to clean. This keeps one in the cleaning mode

no issue with spending more time in both modes

I have kicked out 30 sides over the weekend with NERL
no serious listening yet
but I had bought a very noisy Led Zeppelin II RL first press
the very dynamic version
the KLaudio really took the noise level down

Depending on the source of the music one pairs that with the perfect local water currated by the Timmy Brothers - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUv7NQelex0

For example Batch 1402 for cleaning Jazz records. 
Tomb- just for fun, if you have some AIVS No 15, try and reclean the Zep RL, agitating and letting it soak, then vacuum off with your Loricraft, do a water rinse with the reagent water, vacuum again, then run it through the KL again. 
I went through a bunch of copies of Zep II RL to finally find a minty one, not easy. But it does kick hard, and is great fun to listen to. (The UK plum is also a good listen, as is the Canadian Red Label TG). 
Thanks Wart

i do have the 4 step Walker Audio cleaning setup
I will give that a run through the Loricraft then the Klaudio

ii isn’t anywhere near my favorite Zep album but the rl version is so explosive it puts new life in it for me

In another lifetime, I worked for years for a bottled water company in Los Angeles. We had an industrial division that, through the RO process, produced water so pure that it would draw impurities into itself. It was used in aerospace applications in the ultra clean rooms. They would actually assemble some parts under this super pure water. The technicians doing the work had to wear protective gloves because the water that pure would draw the pigment out of their skin.