Lyra Kleos Repair

My sweater got hung on the stylus and I bent the cantilever on my Kleos,  It will play through both channels, but it's very distorted and sounds nasty.   Has anyone had repairs done on newer Lyra, and who should do it?

Thanks

128x128mdp
Dear mdp: Lyra Kleos is a great performer and if I was you I will try that my Lyra stay at least in the same condition.
That only can do it Lyra ( J.Carr. ) because the designer was who did it the cartridge voicing and was fine tunned during that voicing proccess along that when JC return to you you will receive not only a new Kleos but with all the up-grades that Lyra did it even if JC never promoted those up-dates in the cartridge.

franklapdog said that other option makes " magic ". That " magic " just does not exist with any after market rettiper but the cartridge designer that's the only person that knows the cartridge desing targets and how to fullfil those targets.
An after market retipper can does the  job and when the cartridge returns always sounds DIFERENT not better but diferent. Many of us could think that sounds better but it's not true.

If we have a Lamborghini we don't send it to repair/fix to the Honda distributor, right? so why any one of us could even think to send it to Honda?, have no sense to me.

Regards and enjhoy the music,
R.
I have a Lyra Delos that needed rebuild so I contacted audioquest. The price for rebuild was more than I paid for it new. Total ripoff. I sent to Andy at the needle clinic but have not got it back yet. 
Analogluvr,

Is Andy the guy in Seattle that rebuilds cartridges at a fair price?