Genesis Time Lens

Hi,
I am currently using a laptop (using foobar)USB out to a cheap USB to SPDIF converter and into a Genesis Time Lens and then to my CJ DAC. I figure, the Time Lens will clean up any issues coming from the laptop and the cheap USB to SPDIF converter.

I noticed a lot of the new DACs have USB input. Am what I am using today essentially the same as the newer DACs, but with more boxes?
Thanks!
rich3549
Zd, you are obviously a fan. I am not. My standard are a bit higher. I am always suspect of a pushy sales man. Any quality of Steves products are diluted by.... him.
"03-08-15: Cerrot
Zd, you are obviously a fan. I am not. My standard are a bit higher. I am always suspect of a pushy sales man. Any quality of Steves products are diluted by.... him. "

It has nothing to do with me being a fan. I just don't see any substance to your argument. Can you show me some examples of what you are talking about? You're entitled to your opinion, but I have standards too and won't just follow someone argument just because.
all you need to do is scroll through steves posts - compare them to any other maunfacturer. A blind man can see it.