Olive customer service

Has any one around here had problems with Olive customer service and the HD03. No manual comes with it. I asked about the warranty card and complete silence from Olive.
It took 6 weeks, yes 6 weeks to get the unit to me. And they charged $38 to ship it, but I was aware of that before hand.
It's as if I was the one that should be thankful they let me purchase that piece of gear. Just, have never been treated like this before. I sent an email to them for an RA# this morning. What a pita this has been.
Harley
harley52
Kapa11- Give Neal a call regarding his Music Vault servers. I think he would be willing to take a crack at transferring your files from the Olive to one of his units. His support has been superb.
I wholeheartedly second swamp walker's suggestion on contacting Neal Van Berg at moonlight audio.

I have one of his music vault servers and while it has not been totally infallible in operation, Neal has always been right there within minutes to help me with minor glitches that might crop up.

IMO, Neal's customer service is first rate in every respect.
Mofi - Hope your problems are not continuing. One idea is to ship the unit and your personal hard drive to Olive and have THEM do the back up for you. After all, they recommended certain back up drives to you and told you they were certified to work.

That would certainly put their customer service to the test.
Olive's costumer service has been put to the test many times by many people. I know from personal experience it is essentially non-existent! I have owned an Olive 03HD for two years now and it has never worked on a consistent basis and Olive has NEVER responded to my requests for information, much less provided "support". Anyone buying any devise from Olive needs to keep this in mind. Slick marketing, many promises, more problems, minimal/no support = OLIVE
My Olive 03HD is acting up real bad.

Mainly it's responsive only after several tries.

Heard all the nightmare stories about Olive customer service, so I haven't even tried that, nor will I.

My Yamaha CDR-HD1500 works a lot better, with no problems whatsoever.