The one piece of gear you will never sell

So much gear comes and goes, but do you have any keepers for life? 

For me, I'll never part with my Zerostat, LP12, and MR78 tuner. I think. 

128x128zavato
I think you might find that your ZeroStat will cease to emit ions. I have an old white one that is no longer effective.

My Vendetta phono stage will never leave my system - ever!

I'd be unlikely to divest myself of any of my three Classe DR3 VHC either.
Without a doubt my Sansui AU-111! I have owned and collected audio gear for years now and have owned Scott, marantz, other sansui amplifiers, conrad johnson, rogue audio, and many other audio gear, which I admired each in their own way, but if I had to narrow my collection to only one amplifier, it would be the Sansui AU-111. Nothing I have ever owned ever bested this amplifer, vintage or new. And for this reason, I will never part with it!

My first little stereo out of high school was a Scott 299-B that I now have another one of and hope never to part with. I have owned so much vintage gear it made my head spin, and I am sad to see it now worth so much that the hobby is no fun anymore for me. After so many other Scotts etc etc, the 299-B has such a sweet, nice sound with the right speakers and is the only way to listen to old Beach Boys LPs

Esoteric K-03. Sold mine once and bought another one two months later. Incredible CD/SACD player and DAC.