Should we use ridiculously priced cables to listen to Rap?

Just seemed like the obvious next troll question, so just trying to help.

acman3
Yup. You got to do it big Willie style!  Lol.  2 chainz has a video with Mbl people
I listen to jazz mostly.  Duke Pearson. Freddie Hubbard, Billie Holliday, Duke ellington, Ella Fitzgerald.  My hip hop is for my back in the day listening sessions.High Fidelity cables and Ear acute CD player spinning some Lightnin Hopkins Texas Blues. Music to my ears.

If the music contains Beatboxing, I like to use my trusty avant-garde ‘Fat Boys’ cables because they really get the vocal percussion correct and just look bad-azz.

For Turntablism, nothing beats ‘Grandmaster Flash’ Ba-Dop-Boom-Bang Phono DJing cable – wonderful scratching, beat juggling and punch phrasing reproduction.

If you truly want to go off and boing, try the new B-Boy ‘Tech N9ne’ line of speaker cables; incredible excitement and can make the system spring to life. Be sure to connect them out-of-phase, otherwise the electric boogaloo factor can be seriously compromised.

Dig deep; not cheap

Let me approach this problem from the technical side.  Good electrons in your cable, that you paid for, don't really move with AC current but rather vibrate in place (drift velocity).  With Rap music these electrons can get bad vibes and stay that way forever.  Excessive amount of bass can even move these electrons out of your cable and without any electric charge carrier cable is useless.  That's why you should always change to cheaper cables before playing Rap.  Better to be safe than sorry.