Turntable for life

I know the question has been asked before but it’s worth asking again. Many change equipment frequently, but have you found your turntable for life?  One that you’ve had for years and still pleases you so much you are going to keep it forever? Price is irrelevant--it can be 300 Dollars or 30.000 Dollars 
fabsound
I have owned a Garrard 401, Linn LP12, SME20/2, KuzmaXL4 and now the DC motor version. I would certainly not recommend the Linn, I have heard a few TT which better or equal it at a lower price. I cannot see me changing the Kuzma now or in the future, it needs o be placed on a very solid foundation though.
I still have my Scoutmaster/Dyna 20x with all the upgrades and now a Red Point Model D/Soundsmith (Sotto Voce) soon to be. Which I am sure will be the last TT I ever buy!!!
I had a ProJect RPM 10.1 for a little over four years and this was the TT for me.
About 4 months ago I listen to the new VPI Prime using the same cartridge as my RPM 10.1 and much prefer the sound of my 10.1   I have recently sold it and put a down payment on the new ProJect  RPM 10 Carbon which I will not get until early April of this year. For me, the ProJect RPM 10  is the Turntable for life. I love everything about it.
Kudos to those who's summited. I'm still searching but if I may ask. After years of the quest is it the music or the table? I'm on a steady diet of idlers past couple of years. Into 50s and 60s vinyl mostly classical and jazz.

My 'table is doing its job without fuss, so now its all about the music.