North Carolina Audio Club

Let's start a NC Audio Club. Any comments? Any suggestions about how to promote our interest and perhaps hear other folks systems, or benefit from their experiences?
twochannel_guy
Ron, it seems as if this club has either disbanded or completely fallen apart due to no one actually responding in a timely manner for such a club, or even for such a clubs existence for that matter. I have interest in starting up either a Charlotte Audio Club or a regional audio club of some sort. As not to step on the toes of those who have preceded myself, this can be a separate or a combined club and I will always welcome those who came before me to join me or resume as they were to make this a wonderful experience for all that choose to participate. No matter whether it be more of a local thing or regional. Regardless of whatever may transpire, I will lead or assist as needed to make this a reality once again.

If you don't mind, we could have the first meeting and GTG at your pad to not only see what you have to offer but start the new chapter or rekindle the old one from there. I'll get in touch with you off of this forum to see what we can arrange and I look forward to making some headway toward making this actually happen.

In the meantime, could you be so kind as to forward me the contact information of the cat who is in charge of the currently defunct Charlotte Audiophile Society?

Until then, enjoy the music.
I'm in. I live in Huntersville and would be happy to contribute in any way/shape/form to a greater Mecklenburg audio club.
I have a VERY modest setup, but it would be fun to work it out for some of you "golden ears" and let you critique at will.
(No, I'm not a masochist LOL!)
Colorfullpellets,
This is very cool. I as well live in Huntersville and would like to get together for a listening session or two. Not to worry about a modest system, all systems can be a pleasure to enjoy and worth gathering over some good music. You should post your current system under virtual systems.
I see with this new A'gon website changes there is know way to send a private message so we can further this conversation.
Thanks for the response, Mjcmt! I will complete my virtual system post this weekend (traveling all week) and take pics.
I'm in NorthStone; whereabouts are you? Definitely up for music sessions!
I'm very close in Monteith Pk. Colorfulpellects. We need to get together for sure.
Mike