Best mellow sounding 12ax7 for Thor TA-1000 preamp

I just bought  Thor TA-1000 and am very impressed with the resolution but want it to be more mellow sounding... Darker and less treble emphasis. Can anyone recommend the most musical but mellow/organic 12ax7 for the Thor? When I bought it the unit has telefunkens. The outputs are already mullards so I am focused on the inputs.

It is feeding vtl mb-185 signature amps and quad esl63 with vandersteen 2wq subs.

Thanks!
montaldo
I own a Thor TA1000 Mk II and its one of the best preamps I ever owned. I did have to do some tweaking to add some warmth but at no time was it ever bright or harsh. It's very detailed and with excellent separation and air but to add some warmth I am using Brimar 12AT7s and RCA 5751 Triple micra Black Plates. also add a good power cord, I am using Cardas Golden Reference. Also Amperex 12AX7 Bugle Boys are a good choice. Also a good choice for the 12AT7s.
Remove the Telefunkens.

Thanks for all the great responses. Gjrad mentioned the 5751 as others have. Would a 5751 be warmer on top than perhaps a mullard 12ax7? If so, I would actually welcome less gain/volume
You sure cannot lump all 5751's together.  Try some GE grey plates and you will get a leaner presentation.  Try some RCA black plates and you will get warmer.  And there are a whole lot of variations in between.  I do think "Joe's Tube Lore" does a pretty fair assessment of the options available, and is worth your reading (it's in the FAQ for Tubes in audio asylum).

I compared RCA 5751 triple mica black plates to Mullard CV4004 tubes (12AX7 equivalent) from Upscale Audio in the input section of an EAR 890 and I found the Mullards to be too closed in on top, too warm, and a bit "fuzzy" in focus for my tastes (the EAR 890 is a warmer sounding amp to begin with IME).  If you live in Minneapolis area I could loan you a bunch of different 5751's to roll - - it's a lot of fun!
Jbrrp1, wish I lived in Minneapolis. It feels like Minneapolis here in St. Louis now. I may try some used mullard 12ax7 as an experiment because right now I need "too warm" to balance the edginess.