North Carolina Audio Club

Let's start a NC Audio Club. Any comments? Any suggestions about how to promote our interest and perhaps hear other folks systems, or benefit from their experiences?
twochannel_guy

I am in Waynesville, about 30 miles west of Asheville. Would definitely be interested, either in going or hosting.
I'm in Raleigh and would be interested in hearing other systems and sharing experiences.

Chris
Hey folks, hope you get something going. I'm planning on moving down to the asheville area in a year and a half or so.
For those in Raleigh, send me an email and I will get a list going. Shall we set up a preliminary date for something?
Thank You.
Drew Baird
Moon Audio
308 Chrismill Lane
Holly Springs, NC 27540
919-649-5018
[email protected]
http://www.moon-audio.com
I am seeking 501-C certification so we may rent facilities at low cost and I am seeking the occasional commercial sponser to offset costs, not commercial representatives using the member list for customers. Drubrew your enthusiasm is appreciated but a call for a meeting is premature at this point. I really don't want this to start quickly and fizzle out quickly.

For those interested NC Triangle area folks and those willing to travel to the Raleigh area, please email me at [email protected]
Guy