Columbus/Central Ohio

Well I live 70 miles from Columbus and Cleveland and would love to see a club take shape. Anyone else interested?
I am planning on making my first trip to audioquest or whatever the Audio store is on High Street. Looking forward to that trip. My friend Chad may be coming too.
brownsanandy
Greetings fellow Buckeyes! I've been visiting this original link for years since the first entries were posted and just by sheer luck, decided to check the thread yesterday and was shocked to see there are actually others in my general area who have posted (and admitted publicly to this "hobby").

If there are gatherings, meetings, or discussion in the future, I would like to join. By the way, Jeffatus and I share a common zip code, go figure!
We were getting together earlier in the year. Doug (booboobear) has been the primary dude putting most of this together......he also happens to have one of the nicer setups I have seen (if only he weren't such a jerk.....lol, I'm kidding). We got together a few times and it was a lot of fun.

Jeff
Glad to see continuing interest from some new members. I am in the Dayton area but pretty familiar with Columbus, Dublin and Westerville areas.(family/friends), also a huge Buckeye fan!