The one piece of gear you will never sell

So much gear comes and goes, but do you have any keepers for life? 

For me, I'll never part with my Zerostat, LP12, and MR78 tuner. I think. 

128x128zavato
Never say never, I get that, but my Zerostat's ain't going nowhere. Didn't say never! 
I am not tied to anything. For a price it is all available. I can always go out there and find something better. So many choices nowadays.

My Great American Sound Son of Ampzilla. This was my first high end amp and I have held onto it since. After all the amps I have owned it is the one I have always keep coming back to. Besides, I am a sucker for meters, even if they don't mean a thing.

Now that I've had it updated by Mike Bettinger at GAS Audio, it will be in my will to remain in the family!
I will probably never get rid of the Nakamichi 682ZX cassette deck, even though I plan to get into open reel deck adventure project.
I also really like the Nottingham Spacedeck but still might upgrade in a distant future, don't know.
There is not a single piece of commercially available gear I have that I could say that I would never sell. I do have a pair of custom built pair of Fried C3L with D2 woofer modules that my dad and I built from solid black walnut a couple of years ago. Although they are not cosmetically perfect, they sound pretty damn good and are never, ever going anywhere other than with me for as long as I am alive. Nothing will displace spending that time with him and creating them together.