Bob Dylan MoFi

Heard from a very reliable source that Mobile fidelity Sound labs will be releasing a set of Dylan Lps in Mono in the coming months. Time to open the wallet once again. 
fromunda
Dylan is still a cash cow to the industry. His releases in any future formats are an instant purchase for many, many people.
Uh, not necessarily a cash cow.  

Shadows in the Night is the thirty-sixth studio album by Bob Dylan, released by Columbia Records on February 3, 2015.[1] The album consists of covers of traditional pop standards made famous by Frank Sinatra, chosen by Dylan.[2] On January 23, 2015, it was announced that 50,000 free copies would be given away to randomly selected AARP The Magazine readers.[3] Dylan made "Full Moon and Empty Arms" available for free streaming online on May 13, 2014.[4]

Shadows in the Night is the first Dylan album I have not bought upon release since I started buying his in '68 (John Wesley Harding), and I have no intention of ever doing so. I don't care for that style of music, or Sinatra. No offense, Sinatra lovers.
Pretty sure Dylan was having a senior moment. IIRC AARP had an article on the Shadows in the Night album last year. Shadows, strangers, stranglers, whatever, I don’t want any of them in the night, thank you very much. Modern Times is a totally different story, though.