and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Last night...
Blood Sweat & Tears - 2nd
Butterfield Blues Band - The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw

Tonight...
Van Morrison - Hymns to the Silence
Yarlung Records’ Janaki String Trio "Debut" - Oh my goodness, I’ve listened yet another time (must be at least 5 now) to the 45 rpm release from Yarlung Records of the Janaki String Trio performing works by Jason Barabba and Krzysztof Pendercki. I continue to stand in amazement at how good the performances are and how great this recording is. I know this has been out for several years in digital formats which I’ve not heard. But, for this vinylholic, this 45 rpm release goes to my top-of-the-pile of demonstration records for sound quality on vinyl. It’s one of those "they are right in front of you in your listening room" recordings. (Yes, I know I’ve mentioned this LP before, but I just continue to be astounded by it. Thanks for bearing with me yet another time. And thank you to Bob Attiyeh for making this available on LP.)

What? You don’t care for 20th Century contemporary composers? Ah well, buy it for the amazing sonic experience, then. If you’re a CD/SACD person, buy one of the digital editions on Native DSD or CD. If you do reel-to-reel, it’s available in that format, too. It’s great music, great performances, great engineering. Just get it.
David Bowie / The man who sold the world, Space oddity, Hunky dory, Aladin sane. Its a shame he's gone. 
Elvis Presley - 'That's the way it is' 4 LP set, still sounding absolutely wonderful..
Dave Brubeck "Live At Oberlin" 1962 issue on Fantasy Stereo
Before that 5-track EP of Waitresses  "I Could Rule The World If I Could Only Get The Parts" to help my work-out rhythm.