Turntable for life

I know the question has been asked before but it’s worth asking again. Many change equipment frequently, but have you found your turntable for life?  One that you’ve had for years and still pleases you so much you are going to keep it forever? Price is irrelevant--it can be 300 Dollars or 30.000 Dollars 
fabsound
To me, a nutcase is someone who spends hundreds or thousands of dollars on footers without looking at or thinking about the physics of what a footer needs to do and how the problem might be approached using readily available materials. But yes; I suppose I'm a nutcase for other reasons, like having 5 turntables.

i might add that once I committed to create the slates for the lenco and the denon, I needed also to have feet that were tall enough to keep the chassis from touching the shelf.

I have two Luxman PD444 turntables in long term use. One is 40 years old this year, the other is 36. They've outlasted numerous turntables used alongside them over the decades, including Linn, Pink Triangle, multiple VPIs. The only upgrades have been replacement of the stock sprung feet with a combination of brass cones, damping membrane and bearings, which improved the 444's sound substantially.

Phil
The first table I was really happy with was a VPI HW-19 Mk.2, but the Townshend Rock is THE table for use with a Decca/London cartridge. Since I will most likely be using a Super Gold Mk.VII and Reference for the remainder of my years, the Rock it is.
Kudos to those who's summited. I'm still searching but if I may ask. After years of the quest is it the music or the table? I'm on a steady diet of idlers past couple of years. Into 50s and 60s vinyl mostly classical and jazz.