Sacramento, California

We have a variety of systems built around both planar and coil speakers. We are helpful, friendly, and informal. Please feel free to email me if interested.
muralman1
Ral
When I told Jesse at 'Music Lovers' in San Francisco, that I have the Triton, he said it wasn't powerful enough to drive the Salon 2's. He suggested bi-amping as an option and recommended a Musical Fidelity M6 PRX CRPS (260 Watts?) as a possible option to drive the woofers. But then stated it's a tricky proposition when bi-amping. After reading some threads on bi-amping, I'm reluctant as a newbie to try that option.
But you bring up a good point...hooking up my Triton to his Revels. If I remember right, he offered this option. Soon as I have time, I've got to put that on my 'to do' list. By the way, what do you mean by '3.7 min'?
Ral, I made that comment based on design and size. I hadn't seen the Salon's specifications. Perhaps Deltatrippers will find them perfectly suitable.
Deltatrippers, we moved in my Mother just last year. It is an adjustment. Things are going well here.

I did a set of murals at an Elk Grove Restaurant by the name of La Fuente. If I understand correctly, the front renovation of the strip mall may have caused their destruction.

Midtown Sacramento is but 20 minutes away from Elk Grove. I have something very special for you to listen to.
Hi Deltatrippers. I was just thinking that you never know about some amp/speaker combos till you try, despite all the specs. I've heard some nice surprises over the years (i.e. combos that "shouldn't work"). The determination of whether an amp is "powerful enough" can be quite subjective, so it's worth a try with Revel/Triton. (But I agree that Triton/Ovation sounds like a good match.) The speaker's impedance curve is most critical IMO, since you might get a different "sound" across the spectrum for a given tap on the amp. Salon2 drops to 3.7ohms at lower frequencies despite a 6ohms nominal rating. Possible consequences are discussed in the Stereophile review of that speaker (see Measurements). Let us know what you try out (just make sure the amp & speaker are well broken-in). By the way, bi-amping with different amps is very tricky and time-consuming. I messed around with this several times (see my older posts here), with mixed results. Wouldn't really recommend that strategy.
Ral, are you local? I need Deltatrippers to come here for a listen before he goes out buying amps for trial purposes. If you have the money, audio stores will allow you to, "Buy," amps with full agreement you are likely to return it.